Location Location Location!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Presenting an incredible coastal lifestyle of the utmost convenience, this 3 bedroom fully renovated home on the pristine Swansea Heads peninsula is your ticket to a slower paced life by the water.
An impeccable gourmet kitchen, three spacious & flowing living areas, contemporary main bathroom, fresh paint inside & out, an oversized handyman's garage and a spa bath entertaining area are just some of the quality inclusions you'll find in this idyllic home.
With the lake to the west and the ocean to the east, the home boasts a truly unique locality. Reid's Reserve is just minutes away where you can enjoy sweeping views of Nine Mile Beach and watch the waters of Lake Macquarie flow in and out with the tide in the Swansea Channel.
There's great fishing along Lucy's Wall where delicious flathead, bream & whiting are known to bite, superb snorkelling at the pretty and protected Little Beach, and a fantastic unfrequented surfing spot at Crabs Beach.
It's also just a few minutes walk to Salts Bay, a wonderful small sandy bay great for walking the dog, and family-friendly Frenchmans Beach where you can witness the iconic Frenchmans Rock. Plus there are loads of amazing coastal walks to choose from, all literally just minutes away from your doorstep!
With a rare lake & ocean orientation, breezy modern interiors and an easy-care floorplan & block, this gem of a property is destined to become a beloved coastal haven for families, professional couples or retirees for years to come.
- Rejuvenated 3 bedroom home in magnificent location
- Easy care 474.7m2 block
- Light filled open plan interiors set off by timber look floorboards imbuing a coastal vibe
- Sublime gourmet kitchen with standalone 6 burner gas cooktop, rangehood, tile splashback, stone benchtops, large island bench, wine rack, gloss soft close cupboards & contemporary pendant lights
- Three spacious & flowing living areas provide abundant space for lounge, dining & rumpus zones
- Spacious front balcony designed to capture the abundant sea breezes and distant views of the Swansea Channel and Watagan Mountains
- Private master suite with built-in robe and storage room
- Contemporary bathroom finished with quality fixtures including frameless shower screen, his & hers vanity & gorgeous floor to ceiling feature tiles
- Covered back deck BBQ area, perfect for entertaining on a summer afternoon
- Undercover spa area provides the ultimate relaxation factor
- Low care flat back lawn, great for playtime with the kids & pets
- Established tropical gardens at front and rear bestow privacy and shade
- Freshly painted inside and out with downlights
- Split system air conditioning in living area
- Space-saving internal closet laundry
- Two double linen cupboards
- Satellite dish for pay tv
- Double tandem garage with parking space for four vehicles, workshop area & storage room
- Bus stop just 130m away for convenient transport
- 700m to Reids Reserve with breakwall, BBQ facilities, picnic tables & children's playground
- 2.5km to Pacific Highway providing easy access to Newcastle and Sydney
- 5.3km to Blacksmiths Beach and 4wd access
- 4 minute drive to Swansea's main retail and commercial precinct, 5 minute drive to iconic
Caves Beach with its breathtaking sea caves, 5 minute drive to Swansea High School & Caves Beach Public School, 7 minute drive to Swansea RSL
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.