Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Lakeside Lifestyle meets Low Maintenance Living
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located in Summerland Point's most prestigious street, this immaculate home is beautifully designed with lake views and a waterside lifestyle.
The quality finishes throughout and feature timber floors create a luxurious but casual atmosphere.
Cleverly designed, the entry level features oversized double garage with internal access, laundry,
and generous storage.
Upstairs, enjoy one level open plan living and entertaining, with chefs kitchen, dining and living all
opening onto the generous deck with views through to the lake beyond and across to Summerland
Point Reserve. From the deck, retreat downstairs to the intimate grassed and decked yard providing
privacy and barbeque area.
The generously sized master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in- robe and lake glimpses, two additional
bedrooms with built-in robes, beautifully appointed bathroom and cleverly generous storage
complete the picture of this peaceful, light and airy lakeside home.
- Situated on Lake Macquarie, a vast blue water expanse twice the size of Sydney Harbour known for its sailing, cruising, water skiing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, and fishing.
- Just moments away from Summerland Point Reserve and Boat Ramp and with yacht moorings in the bay.
- Immaculate, low maintenance home and yard.
- High-end chefs kitchen featuring induction cooktop and steam oven.
- Feature hardwood timber floors throughout living and main bedroom.
- Generous storage throughout.
- Oversized remote control access double garage and additional undercover storage for boat, trailer or caravan storage.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
551m² / 0.14 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.